Sign in to follow this  
MusicLover_2007

Anouk

OMG! I never expected THIS name to show up here, the praised name of the most famous Dutch Rock Chick from the Hague (IMO she's not the best though)... She's very good, has been going at it for about 9-10 years all ready and she's been trying for ages to get a break in the US.

I think she's hot Wink...

she is also known to have quite an 'attitude'. I think she's the one and only diva we have here in this little north-sea corner of Europe.

also worth checking out is Ellen ten Damme. Also rock, but more whimsical.

There's a new stixer from "Fryslan" with the name cusibryant that could probably give some serious insight and experience about this "chick"!!

Hope your watchin', cuse! (I had to add the e since most of my childhood girlfriends were called "cuz"). Wink

quote:
Originally posted by MusicLover_2007:

She's got attitude and she's hot! She laid the template for Amy Winehouse, although Winehouse won't give credit.

well, that's kinda far fetched, they have very little in common, and I find it very likely that Amy Winehouse doesn't even know her music. They could have met once or twice though, on the big Dutch open-air festivals (if they were both booked)... but Amy influenced by Anouk? no, not at all. Amy Winehouse's main influence is Dinah Washington.