Sign in to follow this  
Beechcraft Bonanza

so it's all a conspiracy?

After a few weeks absence from these boards, I return to find some troll, griping about a conspiracy by a freaky cult... That cult being the Brümstix!

If it'd been for laughs, it would've been in just one sub-forum... heh... I can't help but wonder why this Troll thinks this way. I guess it's just one of those people with a deficiency in trust and realism.

when you want to see conspiracies and subliminal messages in media, you'll see them if you try hard enough.

I could say Amy Winehouse is just acting some plot cooked up by the French to sell more booze, because of her last name and the gallons of it she drinks while her penchant for self-destruction can be attributed to her first name, as it's oddly simmilar to the alcohol-free wine called Amé.

Razzer

After a few weeks absence from these boards, I return to find some troll, griping about a conspiracy by a freaky cult... That cult being the Brümstix!

If it'd been for laughs, it would've been in just one sub-forum... heh... I can't help but wonder why this Troll thinks this way. I guess it's just one of those people with a deficiency in trust and realism.

when you want to see conspiracies and subliminal messages in media, you'll see them if you try hard enough.

I could say Amy Winehouse is just acting some plot cooked up by the French to sell more booze, because of her last name and the gallons of it she drinks while her penchant for self-destruction can be attributed to her first name, as it's oddly simmilar to the alcohol-free wine called Amé.

Razzer

Ughh, yes, that poster creeps me out too. It just bothers me when people read into things like that. Someone can take a beautiful and innocent singer like Regina and turn her into an evil demon spawn. It's ridiculous. I really don't understand how some people think that way.

If you let it creep you out and bother you, you are in effect giving that person power. Power which they should not have nor do they deserve.

The best thing to do in these situations is nothing at all as hard as that can be. I'm not perfect. I've gone back at these knuckleheads on occasion. But I've intentionally made a bigger effort of late at not feeding these dolts! Wink