Sign in to follow this  
MusicLover_2007

What's wrong with political threads?

It's not wrong in theory... but the way you react to other people's opinions makes political threads rather unpleasant and senseless. You'll never convince another of your point of view, nor will another turn you around on a certain subject.

Yes, we can share opinions, but if an opinion is met with abuse, why should we give 'em?

The Fox-news channel topic is a good example if you want to see how you turn your own valid question about a medium and opinions into something ugly.

Ahh the perfect place for this...

I walked past our waiting room today and saw Obama on the TV.

I then went back to reception and shouted "Obama for President!"... And got told that expressing political views at work is not allowed.

Hahahaha Even though I am British and don't particularly care for US politics, even though it effects us Brits, since we lick US arse.

quote:
Originally posted by kandi:

quote:
Originally posted by BitsOfBone:

since we lick US arse.

=(

i don't want you to lick my arse, or my country's arse. sowwy.

The fact that you are apologizing to that wanker shows total lack of self respect...

In the future, with a trusty time machine, i'd like to use it to go back in time and get McCain elected, just so that during his four year term he'll somehow get impeached and then removed from office - just for the lolz we'd get from SNL when Palin's running the country. I'd film it all as it happens. And after the alternate universe is corrected, i'll show it in the present-day (in the future present-day) and name it "The One That Could Have Been..."

It'd be a dramedy.

Of course in the process of leaving the alternate time line the machine gets stolen by Biff and I'll have to rescue Doc in 1885. We'll call these ones a remake.

quote:
Originally posted by rawin:

In the future, with a trusty time machine, i'd like to use it to go back in time and get McCain elected, just so that during his four year term he'll somehow get impeached and then removed from office - just for the lolz we'd get from SNL when Palin's running the country. I'd film it all as it happens. And after the alternate universe is corrected, i'll show it in the present-day (in the future present-day) and name it "The One That Could Have Been..."

It'd be a dramedy.

Of course in the process of leaving the alternate time line the machine gets stolen by Biff and I'll have to rescue Doc in 1885. We'll call these ones a remake.

hahaha!

and casey!, my life would be complete. Cool