Sign in to follow this  
mattrscity

Just wanted to say hello

Just wanted to introduce myself as I will hopefully be posting here on a regular basis. I have been reading this forum for a while now but only just become a member. I have only been a fan of Regina for about a year but have found it difficult to listen to anybody else since.

I think I have all available tracks so am therefore not asking for anything,but just wanting to join in with your discussions.I try to make a top 5 list of songs but at the moment there is about 28 songs in that list including-THE DEVIL COME TO BETHLEHEM,GENIUS NEXT DOOR,LOVEOLOGY,BLUE LIPS,POUND OF FLESH,DULCE ET DECORUM...,HUMAN OF THE YEAR,ONE MORE TIME WITH FEELING,CHEMO LIMO,LACRIMOSA,8TH FLOOR,ROCKLAND COUNTY...I could go on forever.

I have only managed to see her live once in Birmingham (England) last September and she was absolutely stunning.

I have just been catching up with all the videos from McCarren Park Pool where she sounds amazing and what shes done with DANCE ANTHEM OF THE 80s blew me away-SOOLOO!!! the woman is a Genius.

Anyway this is just a quick hello and I hope to speak to you all soon

skin tucked in ,neat side out.

Just wanted to introduce myself as I will hopefully be posting here on a regular basis. I have been reading this forum for a while now but only just become a member. I have only been a fan of Regina for about a year but have found it difficult to listen to anybody else since.

I think I have all available tracks so am therefore not asking for anything,but just wanting to join in with your discussions.I try to make a top 5 list of songs but at the moment there is about 28 songs in that list including-THE DEVIL COME TO BETHLEHEM,GENIUS NEXT DOOR,LOVEOLOGY,BLUE LIPS,POUND OF FLESH,DULCE ET DECORUM...,HUMAN OF THE YEAR,ONE MORE TIME WITH FEELING,CHEMO LIMO,LACRIMOSA,8TH FLOOR,ROCKLAND COUNTY...I could go on forever.

I have only managed to see her live once in Birmingham (England) last September and she was absolutely stunning.

I have just been catching up with all the videos from McCarren Park Pool where she sounds amazing and what shes done with DANCE ANTHEM OF THE 80s blew me away-SOOLOO!!! the woman is a Genius.

Anyway this is just a quick hello and I hope to speak to you all soon

skin tucked in ,neat side out.

quote:
Originally posted by JesusChrist:

Is there a thread where everyone can introduce themselves or do we newbies just post at random hellos?

There probably are some threads like that, but because the sticky section is inactive people just start their own threads. And if I didn't say it in the photos thread, welcome to the stix! And the same to you mattrscity!