Sign in to follow this  
mattrscity

Just wanted to say hello

quote:
Originally posted by the monster in your closet:

Actually it's from a book.

That was quoted on a postsecret.

Perks Of A Wallflower will be able to tell you all about it though, I think.

yup. its from the book the perks of being a wallflower. amazing amazing book. and that is such a terrifyingly true quote.

Yup! I'm from Belfast. There's also a guy called Dominic on the forum. I think he's from Galway but I'm most likely completely wrong. There's also another user called rspektorfaneire but I don't know their real name or whereabouts they're from.. Anyway welcome! The stix is a class forum and everyone is very nice. So enjoy it!

Edit: Dominic is not in fact from Galway. He's from Donegal, which is superior in every way. I cannot believe I got it wrong and I do hope that he will be able to forgive me in time. I'm so sorry, Dom.

Razzer

Hello there.

I finally decided to register to Brümstix, and immediately faced the problem of introducing myself. I couldn't find a suitable thread, so I just wandered around and found this one. So I apologise you all if this is all wrong place, but I just wanted a chance to say hello, and creating a new thred to do that seemed somehow... rude? Or something.

Oh well, back to business (actually, I never got to the business in the first place...). I'm rainna, an almost-17-year-old girl from Finland. I am extremely shy IRL but also on the forums, so I hope this forum won't turn out to be too scary for me. You know, there are a lot of those forums filled with people who don't like newbies and who are very unpatient with us... Please be kind!

I've only written few sentences and I already sound like a weirdo... Guess I am a bit weird, but I'm okay with it most of the time. I like living in my own little universe, watching other peoples universes and sometimes even getting involved with them. I like having my own little thoughts and opinions and sharing them with different people. I like it when the people in the streets and bus stops watch me like I'd have horns on my head and think: "she's not completely normal". I would love the world to be a bit more colourful and friendly place, 'cause it's just so gray and cold sometimes. I'm very emotional person, I cry and laugh and think and analyze all the time. But that's me.

Regina, oh lovely Regina. I really don't have to describe how much I adore her music, do I? You have seen it written so many times. I've only known her music for less than a year, but I'm in love. I also love musicians like Nightwish, The Dresden Dolls, Amanda Palmer, Kate Bush, Tori Amos etc.

Okay, I was not plannig to write a post this long, so I'll just stop now. Oh, but first I have to tell you, that I'm sorry for the bad english. I have actually been studying the language for... (one, two, three...) eight years now, but I really am far from fluent. So please just try to live with my bad writing, okay?

Pleased to meet you all,

rainna

Rainna, we are so happy that you are here. Welcome welcome welcome.

I can tell that you will be an awesome contribution to our community! And, by the way, your english is GREAT. i would have not known you weren't english if you hadn't mentioned it.

you speak (or type, rather) quite well! Smiler