Sign in to follow this  
Mrs.snuffelupagus....yeah!

who have you converted to Reginaism?

I converted a friend when we were in class. I was listneing to Regina whilst writing an article or something... and he was so bored he listened, and put up with Regina for once. Afterwards he went home and listened to her all night. And openly admitted it. (this is a guy who's obsessed with rap...)

Now THIS part is a little complicated:

The friend who converted me, was one of the Samson/Fidelity/Us fans. When I became a loyal Reginite, I got Soviet Kitsch, BTH, Songs, 11:11, all her live and unreleased stuff... And have been feeding her with them. She is now interested in 11:11 album! Yay!!!

Big Grin my friend loves regina now!

i gave her BTH for her birthday (shun me but i dont think her parents would've appreciated me giving their daughter SK because reg is downing that alcohol Razzer)

but she looooves it! she loves on the radio and apres moi the most. squeeee

YAAAY! My brother came into my room yesterday and said "Can I borrow your mp3 player? I wanna listen to Regina Spektor"

His favourite Reg songs are Apres Moi and Pound of Flesh. Apparently Pound of Flesh is on one of his Xbox 360 games!

I think I've finally succeeded in converting someone! Big Grin

I went to a school-related event recently, and everyone who went had to ride a school bus. On the way back, I found myself sitting beside a girl who I've never liked much but was generally nice to because she's always been nice to me. We had a pretty good conversation about a bunch of random stuff, and when we reached the topic of music I obviously brought up Regina. I let her listen to a few songs on my iPod, and she loved them. She told me yesterday that she's been looking up Regina on YouTube and she's liking everything she's heard so far, but I didn't have time to ask her about specific songs...still, though, really exciting! And now I like her a lot better than I did before, since she's a fellow fan of Regina. Razzer

I gave my art teacher a copy of Begin to Hope (with all of the bonus tracks) and apparently it hasn't left her cd player in 6 months and she really loves it.

I burnt a mix for this cool girl I knew from school because she's Russian and likes different music and she loved the mix cd.

But I haven't managed to 'convert' anyone really.

I put 11:11 on my mom's IPOD about a year and a half ago, and that's all it took for her to get totally addicted too, and since then we've procured every possible official recording plus a bunch of live stuff, so I suppose that counts.

quote:
Originally posted by SocksOnRight:

Now THIS part is a little complicated:

The friend who converted me, was one of the Samson/Fidelity/Us fans. When I became a loyal Reginite, I got Soviet Kitsch, BTH, Songs, 11:11, all her live and unreleased stuff... And have been feeding her with them. She is now interested in 11:11 album! Yay!!!

That friend now plays Regina Spektor songs on the piano all the time. She's forver listening to Begin to Hope and 11:11. Occasionally 11:11 and SK.

A successful conversion.