Sign in to follow this  
Mrs.snuffelupagus....yeah!

who have you converted to Reginaism?

Last night as she was cleaning her room I heard my exchange partner playing Samson from her MP3 phone.

At least six times.

In a row.

So I put on a big playlist of Regina in my own room. Soon the whole household will have caught the wonderful Reginitis disease.

I have had a "I'd rather be at a RS concert"

bumper sticker on my van for over a year with ZERO responses.

I'm walking, tearfully, out of H & R Block Monday (I get to write a $1700.00 check this year... never live off your savings while being stupid, kiddies) and a guy says are you the guy that likes Reg and I say I am in fact THAT GUY !

I immediately break in to my experiences like a former fatty describing it's weight losing techniques to which he gives me the "oh, you're a weirdo" brush off to which I don't care because my days already been made ! Big Grin

quote:
Originally posted by andreseng:

quote:
Originally posted by Sunshine Redneck:

he gives me the "oh, you're a weirdo" brush off

How rude....he could have at least told you something you didn't already know....geez

It was one of those walking away, yeah..yeah..yeah kind of blow offs. He did say he had never seen her live when I blurted how I'd traveled 3 times to see her twice.

I gave a presentation on "Baobabs" in my Lit class last semester and managed to convert a Serbian classmate! She actually says that Regina's songs changed her life because she realized she wants to be an artist too Smiler