folding chair

i love you all.

"But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you."

- That one girl from V for Vendetta

Love you all too. Smiler

I only know three people on here who I have spoken to outside of the stix.

And I've only had a flutter of conversation with a couple of people on here.

I can't say I love you all, but I love what you are all about and the fact you are on here.

Looking at your Post counts, it appears you are all well established and have some level of friendship for each other.

So = I love the love you all have for each other Smiler

quote:
Originally posted by Crispy Crispy Benjamin Franklin:

"But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you."

- That one girl from V for Vendetta

Love you all too. Smiler

How appropriate ! Happy Guy Fawkes Day everyone! "Remember Remember the 5th of November"

quote:
Originally posted by PerksOfAWallflower:

oh wow! yay it's guy fawkes day! i'm feeling rebelious. lol

Bonfire night... It was cool.

I watched the fireworks by myself in a huge crowd of people (couldn't find my friends) and thought about America and the election, and how Parliament was saved from being blown up. there's a link in there somewhere and I nearly cried. But some pushy woman was laughing and 'Ooooh-ing' a little too loudly. And so ruined the moment for me. probably best.

Now I'm going to watch V for Vendetta... It will top the day off nicely.

Still good morning here! I haven't really talk to many here on the stix either, I'm kinda new. But from what I've seen, I can't find a reason not to love you all!