Sign in to follow this  
Eats Beats

Dear Regina: You're sweet

On the advice of Em Mitchell, here is a place to collect our epic Reg photos, showing our dedication to our favorite songstress by exposing ourselves to dirty ice cream cones in public places and dangerous bike routes over the Williamsburg Bridge... oh Regina, how we love you.

6321072381_Regina_Honeymoon.jpg

dentistgirl

2629510236_96cf8890a5_o.jpg

On the advice of Em Mitchell, here is a place to collect our epic Reg photos, showing our dedication to our favorite songstress by exposing ourselves to dirty ice cream cones in public places and dangerous bike routes over the Williamsburg Bridge... oh Regina, how we love you.

6321072381_Regina_Honeymoon.jpg

dentistgirl

2629510236_96cf8890a5_o.jpg

dentistgirl and Eats Beats are definitely in the same place, cause of the metal pole just to the left of the shop, it's only in Regina's picture that the place looks different. But woo! A very cool thread.

quote:
Originally posted by DrumMaster260:

Do I get any points for this? Wink

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&safe=off&client=firef...0,10.136971537677086

Next time I'm in the city with some time I'm definitely going to take a trip there.

Wow Jason that is so cool! I didn't know you could do that with Google Maps.. Awesome!

i asked if i could join yesterday but it was really late so kate e-mailed me back this morning and i met up with them. we saw/did so many regina related things! wait till you guys see the album lol.