Sign in to follow this  
Eats Beats

Dear Regina: You're sweet

Streetlight, don't ruin our fun.

I really have no idea why we want to lick it... maybe subconciously we are hoping that by licking the cone we will pick up some sort of disease (not Quite Reginitis, if you look up the symptoms) that will enable us to be close to perfect, and awesome in every way because we picked up a bit of Regina's holy saliva.

<_< Woah, what I just wrote sounds really stupid. I really can't be bothered rewording it in these early minutes of the morning (In Australia it's 12:15am)

quote:
Originally posted by SocksOnRight:

I really have no idea why we want to lick it... maybe subconciously we are hoping that by licking the cone we will pick up some sort of disease (not Quite Reginitis, if you look up the symptoms) that will enable us to be close to perfect, and awesome in every way because we picked up a bit of Regina's holy saliva.

<_< Woah, what I just wrote sounds really stupid. I really can't be bothered rewording it in these early minutes of the morning (In Australia it's 12:15am)

I have to say, reading this message was one of the greatest moments of my life Big Grin

quote:
Originally posted by Silhouette:

quote:
Originally posted by SocksOnRight:

I have to say, reading this message was one of the greatest moments of my life Big Grin

Well thank you Big Grin

But that's just one possibly...