RJLupin2

Would you pay to get Regina to do a show for us?

Recommended Posts

quote:
Originally posted by funkypunkymonkey:

^^ yeahhh. I live in a closet right across from it. first apartment building after cooper union. Now that you know where I live...

The Theater is Theater 80. It was a speakeasy and according to legend Frank Sinatra started there as a waiter bussing tables etc for the mob and singing for his supper.

Trotsky lived upstairs.

Since it looks like ths may not ahppen until 2010 sometime I figured I would let tis cat out of the bag (posted by Raph's dad)

I have no idea whether Regina or her booking folks and agents will support this gig, but the theater is an amazing space and perfect for an intimate show.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

quote:
Originally posted by RJLupin2:

quote:
Originally posted by funkypunkymonkey:

^^ yeahhh. I live in a closet right across from it. first apartment building after cooper union. Now that you know where I live...

The Theater is Theater 80. It was a speakeasy and according to legend Frank Sinatra started there as a waiter bussing tables etc for the mob and singing for his supper.

Trotsky lived upstairs.

Since it looks like ths may not ahppen until 2010 sometime I figured I would let tis cat out of the bag (posted by Raph's dad)

I have no idea whether Regina or her booking folks and agents will support this gig, but the theater is an amazing space and perfect for an intimate show.

I've never been there, but I know where that is. It's like a 3 minute walk actually. That's tasty.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

quote:
Originally posted by funkypunkymonkey:

quote:
Originally posted by RJLupin2:

quote:
Originally posted by funkypunkymonkey:

^^ yeahhh. I live in a closet right across from it. first apartment building after cooper union. Now that you know where I live...

The Theater is Theater 80. It was a speakeasy and according to legend Frank Sinatra started there as a waiter bussing tables etc for the mob and singing for his supper.

Trotsky lived upstairs.

Since it looks like ths may not ahppen until 2010 sometime I figured I would let tis cat out of the bag (posted by Raph's dad)

I have no idea whether Regina or her booking folks and agents will support this gig, but the theater is an amazing space and perfect for an intimate show.

I've never been there, but I know where that is. It's like a 3 minute walk actually. That's tasty.

Welcome to the Stix!!!! Cool Warning these forums get addictive, especially if your alone with your obsession of Regina in the real world.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

quote:
Originally posted by Brady:

quote:
Originally posted by funkypunkymonkey:

quote:
Originally posted by RJLupin2:

quote:
Originally posted by funkypunkymonkey:

^^ yeahhh. I live in a closet right across from it. first apartment building after cooper union. Now that you know where I live...

The Theater is Theater 80. It was a speakeasy and according to legend Frank Sinatra started there as a waiter bussing tables etc for the mob and singing for his supper.

Trotsky lived upstairs.

Since it looks like ths may not ahppen until 2010 sometime I figured I would let tis cat out of the bag (posted by Raph's dad)

I have no idea whether Regina or her booking folks and agents will support this gig, but the theater is an amazing space and perfect for an intimate show.

I've never been there, but I know where that is. It's like a 3 minute walk actually. That's tasty.

Welcome to the Stix!!!! Cool Warning these forums get addictive, especially if your alone with your obsession of Regina in the real world.

Thank youuu lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tiny question:

Is it time to bump this thread yet? Smiler

I've kept it in my mind for like a year now, so...

Spring 2010 is over. Summer festivals are to come. I haven't heard anything concrete about the fall or winter yet, but I'm guessing she's working with the musical and maybe touring some.

Could this show still be reality?

(I don't remember what was said about bringing friends, but just wanted to say that I would like to take 1-2 friends with me if this show would happen. Most likely one. If it's possible.)

I'm getting all excited now just thinking about it. But I'll calm down. I realize regina is a very busy woman.

So what's the deal?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh my... well isn't this thread just lovely?

I'd certainly chip in with a couple hundred (after the couple hundred that would need to plunked down for travel expenses, as well (never taken a bite of the Apple)). How could I not? The very idea of this is simply enchanting.

That's right: EN-CHANT-ING.

So count me and some of my scarce funds in, my dear 'stixers. And as an added bonus, I shall bring the paper plates!

ReSpekt,

Justin

P.S. As I sat here thinking of the possibility of this ACTUALLY happening, I decided to professionally film myself and upload the video retroactively.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now