RJLupin2

Would you pay to get Regina to do a show for us?

I will let my Dad know this! Unfortunately, I have no updates as of yet. My Dad is currently working on some other projects and hasn't really had time to concentrate on anything but.

I will ask him what his opinion of this show is as of right now, but I wouldn't expect any massive updates for at least six months.

Also, on an unrelated note, I haven't formally welcomed you yet! Welcome to the 'Stix! Big Grin

The forum as of recently has been a little low on posts, but it should pick up soon! It usually goes through a dry spell this time of the year.

Aw, thank you! I noticed the "dry spell". I joined with then intent on posting and talking and posting and talking and...posting...and...

posting.

o.O

But it's okay. I'll post regardless of the dry spell or respondants. I dunno if that's obnoxious or obsession--probably both.

but still--thank you.

=]

It's definitely not obnoxious! All contribution is welcome! The only thing we try to keep under control is the amount of duplicate threads people create; people will, most of the time, create a new thread without using the search function to see if that thread was already created first, which results in a lot of unnecessary threads. Don't let that disuade you from creating a thread, however!

I think I'm going to try to post more often; I've been lurking a massive amount lately, but haven't been posting. :/

Anyway, enjoy it here! Everyone's really nice! Hopefully things will start to pick up soon.

While it is definitely not impossible that maybe someday in the future Regina may be willing to put on a show just for us... I personally am no longer pursuing it on my end (still hoping, though ^_^). I was pretty young when I created this thread, and my Dad talked big things. It was exciting at the time, but I've learned since that no matter what I could have done I ultimately never had the moving parts to make it happen.

Like I said, though, maybe someday in the future! :) (Let's just use a different strategy than what my 13 year old self thought of, haha.)