RJLupin2

Would you pay to get Regina to do a show for us?

quote:
Originally posted by SugarDrive:

you should open your own account...

I plan to...

Raphael asked me to

But I didn't want to spend too much time on the boards and it is mostly Raphael's thing.

anyway - I had the flu and the computer was gone for a few days

and I didn't want to get into too much back and forth here as I don't hve too much time...

but your right

I will

i've been away for a few weeks but i just saw this and it sounds like something out of a dream if it were to happen! as other people said, it would depend on the dates if i could go for sure (something between late december and late january would be ideal not to be greedy or anything Wink) i could probably contribute somewhere around $50 or maybe more depending on my situation at the time as i will be a poor college student. Thank you very much for looking into it Raph's dad!

quote:
Originally posted by andreseng:

Hey Jodi - Click here

lmfao. GEORGE!!!!

also..raph's dad. i wasn't saying you had to..i just thought it would be easier or something.

**sings**

iiii just wanna tell you how i'm feeling..gotta make you understand. never gonna give you up, etc etc. lol.

the idea sounds good but also kind of bothers me because of the space limitations. people who post here will be "considered first."

considered by whom? if this is a group of people who are going to be chosen to receive seats (VERY similar to people being chosen to receive songs) then that sucks. the few lucky people feel happy and everyone else is very hurt and very bitter.

also, i am broke, so a confirmation ASAP as to whether or not this is for rich-stixers-only would be appreciated.

i don't see what the be friggin deal is. you want to be included, you post. that's what raph's dad said. stop freaking pouting because you didn't get the demo tape. get over it, ffs. you people aren't happy unless you're unhappy about something. move on. get new material.

**deep breath** sorry, i'm just sick of people whining about it. i know you aren't the only one...didn't mean for you to take the brunt of my anger.