RJLupin2

Would you pay to get Regina to do a show for us?

used most of them up when my aunt was passing....time well spent. wouldn't change that for all the money in the world.

if the concert happens next year (depending on if i'm with child or not) i'll have vacation days again.

quote:
Originally posted by Bill (RJ's Dad):

Goes through cleveland and you could visit the rock and roll museum even!

I've been meaning to do that for 2 years now! I have no excuse esp since I can get in free. Once summer is over and it's snow and death and absolutely NO ONE is visiting Cleveland I will.

I just wanted to say that I am very interested in this show. It sounds like it would be an amazing experience. And Im pretty sure I know what theater you are talking about since I live right across the street from it and can see it out my window now Smiler So yes Im interested!

quote:
Originally posted by NYCstargirl:

I just wanted to say that I am very interested in this show. It sounds like it would be an amazing experience. And Im pretty sure I know what theater you are talking about since I live right across the street from it and can see it out my window now Smiler So yes Im interested!

shhhh

Don't ruin the surprise Big Grin lol

"We're gonna find out soon we just gotta wait"

" Tell us already"

" We're gonna find out soon, we just gotta wait"

" We're gonna find out now! Just Kidding!" DA_NA_NA_NA_NA_NA_NA_NA_NA__NA_NA

quote:
Originally posted by Bill (RJ's Dad):

quote:
Originally posted by NYCstargirl:

shhhh.

Do you know the owner? He's a quaker and is a presence down there (usually has a quaker hat on. We like to go to Odessa to eat and hang out (down by Tompkins square) Great perogis and corned beef

quote:
Originally posted by SugarDrive:

kurt's parents take the amtrack when they travel...i just think it would take too long. not much vacation time left.

I almost took amtrak to NY once, but then I realized it's the same price, or cheaper, to fly when it's such a long distance. I've flown about a dozen times in the past year and a half, and I've never paid more than $200 for a round-trip flight, or two one-way flights [unless I waited to buy them a week or two before the date].

Priceline/Kayak.com to find them, and get 'em in advance works.