Sign in to follow this  
TheQuickestBoyInTheFryingPan

Tori fan trying to get into Regina....

quote:
Originally posted by TheQuickestBoyInTheFryingPan:

The attacks had nothing to do with Regina but became personal...I'm not going to get into it, because I'm trying to move on from that "conversation".

However, why delete something you're not ashamed of having others read?

That's all I'll say.

Alex

listen, sweetheart. from what i can see, you took the focus off regina/tori as well by telling someone they're acting like a dick, calling someone an asshole (whether they said it themself or not isn't relevant at all), calling them fake, telling rawin that he sickens you. should i go on?

thank you for trying to clarify your statements and i'm glad you're giving reg a chance. i'm sorry that you feel like you were "attacked" here, but just remember that an eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind.

this probably shouldn't have turned into such a big argument, but i wasn't here for the brute of it, so i guess i don't really know... so how bout you go listen to some of the stuff we suggested for you and we'll call it a truce. Big Grin

It seems like lately we've been a bit harsh towards new people. Let's see. There's Alicia, Raph, and now this person. But I guess this person doesn't count, because they truly are a bit bitchy. But yeah.

I'm just gonna ignore all the fighting because really I'm hoping we can put it behind us, we all have the right to our own opinions, nothing is gonna change that. Anywho, the reason why i'm posting is I was wondering if you (quickestboyinthefryingpan) had given a listen to any of the songs i've suggested. Also, I thought it was silly of me not to give you a link to a live recording of 'Poor Little Rich Boy'. Let me tell ya, it's groundbreaking.

Ps. Glad to hear you're liking Buildings! Its one of my favourites on 11:11. If you liked Buildings, you'll probably also like Genius Next Door. Let me know how it goes, and good luck Big Grin

quote:
Originally posted by holdonyourhonour:

INTERNETS IZ FOR SRS BIZNESS

OMFG

you can has noob.

1. lulz

Beginning as a plural variant of lol, Lulz was originally an exclamation but is now often used as a noun meaning interesting or funny internet content.

Lol -> lul; lols -> luls; lolz -> lulz.

Lulz is the one good reason to do anything, like trolling. After every action taken, you must make the epilogic dubious disclaimer: "I did it for the lulz".