Sign in to follow this  
TheQuickestBoyInTheFryingPan

Tori fan trying to get into Regina....

Kandi - you're a really sick person.

I'm a recovering addict and though I'm not and wasn't addicted to heroin I know a few peeps...

You know, some of you motherfuckers just won't stop. JUST FUCKING STOP. My God. You're pathetic and annoying and would make ANY fucking prospective Regina fan shy away - whether they came on here aggressively or not.

The point is I am here and I am stirring up conversation. And I don't give two good fucks what you little nothings think. And when I say this I mean only the assholes that have been mean. PERSONALLY so.

I came on here and I admit (for the third fucking time) that I was rude regarding Regina, but not any of you assholes who are being rude and mean and just plain old juvenile.

I just met another cool fan on here (and they will remain nameless because of the bashing that can go on in here) and they've been so helpful and generous and just overall great to talk to and share music with - and YES - BOTH REGINA's and TORI's music.

Music is the universal language and should be shared and loved by EVERYONE. And though I know I came on this forum spewing the opposite, at least I'm courageous enough to admit that I WAS WRONG.

I'm not some simpleton with no life continuing a useles, stupid fucking debate.

Get a life.

ALex

quote:
Originally posted by TheQuickestBoyInTheFryingPan:

Kandi - you're a really sick person.

I'm a recovering addict and though I'm not and wasn't addicted to heroin I know a few peeps...

mmmmmmk in my own defense, sweetheart, i wasn't offending you with the heroin comment. in fact, i was DEfending you. did you even read my post? i was saying that i understand it's hard for you to stop comparing reg to tori.

and for the love of god, can you please just be civil? you're dropping F bombs left and right in a debate which you think is useless, yet continue to fuel.

granted, it takes 2+ people to have a debate, but i'm just defending myself here. you make it sound like i'm some disgusting little girl who just walks around telling addicts they're pieces of shit, when it's actually the direct opposite. i understand addiction and, in clarification, that's not what i meant by the statement at ALL.

got it?

please, for the love of brümstix, let this post DIE.

internet fighting is retarded, you guys. RETARDED.

like mewithoutyou said, "Why does it take George for anyone to listen? STOP FEEDING THE TROLL!"

(btw, i love that band)

No you were not defending me - you were being cute. "It's hard", give me a fucking break. You were being mean and juvenile and sarcastic and I responded accordingly.

newithoutyou - and you - you were the first "troll" I got confronted by on this forum.

Do you know - do you people actually know that you have fans on here that are scared to say ANYTHING because they're afraid they'll be bashed by "their own". I'm not naming names but it's so true and if I wasn't betraying their trust by doing so, I'd say who they are. They don't even want me to fucking name them on here - THEIR OWN FORUM!!!!!!!!

Is that a proper forum where "people will write their ideas".

It seems like you have a good amount of cool fans on here and a good amount of wannabe fans who try to dominate these boards with their stupid fucking "rules" (no writing past 11:11, stupid judgements, and a lot of other stuff not worth mentioning).

And guess what, I ain't going anywhere. So you can conduct your little "Troll Poll" (thank GOD I don't look like one like some of you using the term do) and you can write as many mean things as you want, but I like a good pissing match. So, keep it coming. Because until you stop - I won't.

Alex

okay, i'm sorry for drudging up this meanie thread, but i'm just confused where the information came from that regina disrespects tori? no one ever posted that exact interview quote.

I don't feel like looking through interviews at 2am, but I do remember the interview where she talks about Tori. Blender if I remember correctly, the one where she wears that adorable dress with clothespins and knit hat.

*I'm going to take the time to say that as I just recalled this information I realize how intensly a regina fan and also can see that the starter of this thread is that much of a tori fan. I know that if I heard news of someone badmouthing Regina i would get mad (maybe not to this extent but mad all the same)

Carrying on, in the interview there is a tiny box on the corner of the picture that reads "least favorite comparison: Tori Amos." and when asked about it, Regina simply says that she thinks the similarities end in that they are both women pianists, and she just doesnt see that they are similar at all. I think she also mentions that she isn't particularly a fan. You keep saying how open yu are, and are waiting for a "true" fan to be open with their opinions, well maybe Reg was just open with hers.

Personally, I have listened to some Tori and she isn't my cup of tea but I can't deny that her piano compositions are more intricate than regina's. I find her very passionate and intense, but something about her doesn't strike me like Regina does. Not that I could ever explain it in words, but Im sure that as much as I respekt Tori (just don't particularly enjoy her music) Regina does too. As much as I've read and watched regina interviews, and heard her speak about music and musicians, i doubt she would ever blatently disrespect a great musician like Tori.

That being said, your presence here has caused quite a comotion and you must realize that we are a family here. Even if i see a new person and a veteran posting equally angry posts, the natural thing to do is side with the person you know, the person you see here day after day to chat about regina. I think your posts weere rude, and excessive (not that other members weren't just as rude, but like i said this is my family) Maybe the next time you address brumstix, do so respektfully yourself. A crusader for respect, without any, doesn't make much sense.

I hope this hasn't detered you from the stix, because as much as we make mistakes, we are usually likely to forgie and forget.

Perks (Jessica)

*another thing that bothered me about your post. You might want to be here a while and build relationships before asking ASL, and for AIMs. It is just curteous. Thank you.

Jessica,

Your post was wonderfully gracious and I felt not only understood but also beholden to you. You deserve an apology for every and and any nasty thing I've said on here.

quote:
*I'm going to take the time to say that as I just recalled this information I realize how intensly a regina fan and also can see that the starter of this thread is that much of a tori fan. I know that if I heard news of someone badmouthing Regina i would get mad (maybe not to this extent but mad all the same)

Thank you so much for writing this because you can see where I'm coming from.

Again, I'm sorry for disturbing this community. But there is a difference between a "community" and an "imbred family". I'm not saying that you, Jessica, are part of the latter, but certain people on here certainly seem to be.

My deepest apologies and best wishes.