Sign in to follow this  
Karl Projektorinski

Handwriting

This is great, but one little criticism - the credits in the bottom right are a bit distracting - it would be better with a credit roll of all the brumstixers (is that the right word?) scrolling down at the end, like a movie.

Oh guys!! This was so nice!! A Stix Original Production, Smiler I loved it! I wish I'd been around when it started (well, I was, just not a member) Let's start a new one! Haha

quote:
Originally posted by Lilly:

Oh guys!! This was so nice!! A Stix Original Production, Smiler I loved it! I wish I'd been around when it started (well, I was, just not a member) Let's start a new one! Haha

Lilly are you secretly 2 years old? Razzer

I LOVE this! I'm so glad I got to be a part of it!

It might be neat to have people's states/countries next to the username... it's amazing the range.

P.S. Baby Jesus, although I am mourning the loss of you and the genius fucking to Regina's songs, (don't take that the wrong way) your new location made me laugh very hard as well.

quote:
Originally posted by almostspotless:

I LOVE this! I'm so glad I got to be a part of it!

It might be neat to have people's states/countries next to the username... it's amazing the range.

P.S. Baby Jesus, although I am mourning the loss of you and the genius fucking to Regina's songs, (don't take that the wrong way) your new location made me laugh very hard as well.

I moved! I got some people to help me! Regina's closet is very spacious! Big Grin

5 bedrooms 4 bath!