Sign in to follow this  
rainna

School violence

quote:
Originally posted by rainna:

Today, someone had written to the wall of one of my sister's school's toilets "30.9.2008 the school will explode". I just don't understand why anyone would consider this as a good joke. Kids are afraid! I'm sure nothing happens tomorrow and so is my sister, but these kinds of jokes are just cruel. Make love not war, please? There will be cops patroling the shcool area and everything, just because someone has really bad sense of humour and wants to freak everybody out.

The same thing happened at my sister's school a year or too ago. Fortunately nothing happened on that day, and there were police at the school and my sister was on a field trip anyway. This kind of joke is senseless on so many levels.

For some reason that's very popular in my school system, there at least five a year at just my school and I've heard it's even worse at the high school, It gets really annoying because we all have to file off onto the football field and sit there for an hour to make sure there really isn't a bomb.