andreseng

reg in the news

From Russia with love

Having fled the Soviet Union, Regina Spektor has found worldwide acclaim as a singer-songwriter... just don’t ask her to remember the lyrics...."I felt I was just going to always live in a world of drones who only cared about their new pair of sneakers," she says. "I got the reputation of being that cray-zee Regina, that cray-zee girl'. I was, like, I'm not f***ing weird, but don't you think it's cool that there's a balloon floating away over there? Shouldn't we all look at that and take a moment to think about it?'"

http://www.sundayherald.com/li...russia_with_love.php

quote:

wow! great article!

"I remember sliding through these giant rooms, because you could go really fast, then wiping out next to some giant work of art." I loved that!

also, "She even managed a six-month stint in London, studying Shakespeare and French existentialism at Middlesex University in Tottenham" Dusseldorf anyone?

quote:
also, "She even managed a six-month stint in London, studying Shakespeare and French existentialism at Middlesex University in Tottenham" Dusseldorf anyone?

i think yes. "and in london, me and the french existentialists". i think very yes

Also, am i totally immature if i laughed at the author of this article's name?

quote:
Originally posted by Karl Prejekterinski:

quote:

i think yes. "and in london, me and the french existentialists". i think very yes

Also, am i totally immature if i laughed at the author of this article's name?

Naww, its okay, I just saw that and laughed too... Unfortunate name really...

Awesome article though. Just proves she was brilliant when most people were idiotic teenagers.

Are You There, God? It's Me, Regina Spektor

Village Voice - New York,NY,USA

By Cristina Black Just a few minutes ago, Regina Spektor was chatting excitedly and laughing between sips of tea. Now, she's shrinking to the far end of a a sofa on the rooftop of the Gramercy Park Hotel, squinting her huge eyes and twisting her rotini-like hair....

http://www.villagevoice.com/20...s-me-regina-spektor/