andreseng

reg in the news

Regina earned a name-drop in my college's newspaper, in a brief piece about Bonnarroo. The mention reads as follows:

"Regina Spektor, John Fogerty, and They Might be Giants ended the festival in a playful manner."

If you want to use this information to figure out where I go to school, be my guest.

Ok, sorry if these links get annoying, but this is an especially good review:

Boom

I especially like when she says, "Good news: Regina Spektor sounds as great playing live as she does in her albums. Bad news for the rest of us, mere mortals: It’s hard to return to our ordinary lives after witnessing such a stroke of genius." So true, so true.

So, I got an e-mail from itunes and it mentioned a Deluxe Version of Soviet Kitsch is set to be released on there October 25th. It includes Scarecrow & Fungus, The Survival Guide film, and the video for Us. And.. next to Carbon Monoxide it says "Alternate Mix". I don't know what that means, but it sounds pretty interesting..

quote:
Originally posted by bum bum bum:

So, I got an e-mail from itunes and it mentioned a Deluxe Version of Soviet Kitsch is set to be released on there October 25th. It includes Scarecrow & Fungus, The Survival Guide film, and the video for Us. And.. next to Carbon Monoxide it says "Alternate Mix". I don't know what that means, but it sounds pretty interesting..

hmm... iTunes only?

Two things:

HERE is an article explaining the exhibition where the pictures on Flickr were taken, and

HERE is another article about the DVD. No new info, but I love how they call her a "Long an adored cult figure."