andreseng

reg in the news

Nice review esp at the beginning, but, he had to use the q word, which always disappoints me. The "stripped down" version of NMQP is the one on Cheap Seats, in my opinion, since a rather crucial verse is missing (since without it the song skips to Paris, without any real reason).

All minor quibbles. I am about to do my 60 year old guy who still loves the music of his youth, best albums chart for 2012 and there is nothing that even approaches "Cheap Seats" (though it was a good year in Norah Jones, Jenny Owen Youngs, Paul Simon, Aimee Mann

Nice review of Cheap Seats:

http://www.shorenews...heap-seats.html

Nice review esp at the beginning, but, he had to use the q word, which always disappoints me. The "stripped down" version of NMQP is the one on Cheap Seats, in my opinion, since a rather crucial verse is missing (since without it the song skips to Paris, without any real reason).

All minor quibbles. I am about to do my 60 year old guy who still loves the music of his youth, best albums chart for 2012 and there is nothing that even approaches "Cheap Seats" (though it was a good year in Norah Jones, Jenny Owen Youngs, Paul Simon, Aimee Mann

It would be good to see your 2012 album chart. I too like the music of my youth, but I also listen to loads of new music and I always come up with a chart each year. Cheap Seats will be my number 1 this year by far.