andreseng

reg in the news

We share the same surname but sadly (or maybe not so) were not related.

regina is not very well know in the UK, the only people I know that are into her are from speaking to people online. I have had to edcuate my peers around me. To see or hear more of her would be great Smiler

I have mocked up a poster add for a wishful 2009 UK Tour, check it out if you want, go to myreginaspektor.com and click artwork Smiler

I'm English and there are a few more of us Brits knocking around here... You arent alone.

I know what you mean though about Regina not being very big in the UK, they don't know what they're missing.

Welcome to Brumstix.

Thank you, I found you were from the UK after I posted that and felt like an idiot.

I have known about this forum for a long time but after reading 1954's post, I kind of understand why I dont post much myself.

It feels like if you want to get involved you have to impress, or at least get a hold of a fast moving train with hands full of blisters, which I can not argue with at all and see why it is like this, you have all been talking way back since 2005?

I just pop my head in every now and again, a little more just recently.

I appreciate your welcome Smiler

To be honest, she isn't huge here in the U.S. either. The only songs any of my friends have even heard of are Fidelity, Samson, and Better. Still, thats pretty popular for a musician here. But sometimes I just wish I could share her music with everyone in the world, sigh lol.