Sign in to follow this  
i like wonder bread

Rate Your Day...

So this is something my friend and i do when we call each other, which we try to do nightly.

its just a way of venitng/bragging, and its also a combo of the Good News & Wee Rants thread.

basically we go from -10 to 10

today was... a -4

not so horrible.. but extremely embarassing. well see i have this teacher and she is very slide-offish on little talking/gesture things. and we were sitting there talking about how to do this cool effect on a paper to make it look aged (we have to make a paper project look authentic as if it were in the pioneer days) so we were talking. and then my friend said.

"Oh i would put it near my fireplace so i could smoke it!"

and i immediately thought O_O? "smoke it??!"

and then she said "oh yeah! *starts to mime making a dooby*"

"*Does it with her jokingly*"

*all four of my friends start dying of laughter while i continue my act.*

*turns around and she is watching the whole thing*

*Oh FUCK*

so yeah, embarassment, dismemberement of her respect for me, a year ruined, i suck at life etc. etc. so.

yah dah yah dah yah dah.

today was not good. but rehearsals were. so that made me happy. and also i got $5 footlong. i ate half of it before rehearsals and half after. yum.

so, any stories anyone would like to share about their day? comments on mine, etc...

So this is something my friend and i do when we call each other, which we try to do nightly.

its just a way of venitng/bragging, and its also a combo of the Good News & Wee Rants thread.

basically we go from -10 to 10

today was... a -4

not so horrible.. but extremely embarassing. well see i have this teacher and she is very slide-offish on little talking/gesture things. and we were sitting there talking about how to do this cool effect on a paper to make it look aged (we have to make a paper project look authentic as if it were in the pioneer days) so we were talking. and then my friend said.

"Oh i would put it near my fireplace so i could smoke it!"

and i immediately thought O_O? "smoke it??!"

and then she said "oh yeah! *starts to mime making a dooby*"

"*Does it with her jokingly*"

*all four of my friends start dying of laughter while i continue my act.*

*turns around and she is watching the whole thing*

*Oh FUCK*

so yeah, embarassment, dismemberement of her respect for me, a year ruined, i suck at life etc. etc. so.

yah dah yah dah yah dah.

today was not good. but rehearsals were. so that made me happy. and also i got $5 footlong. i ate half of it before rehearsals and half after. yum.

so, any stories anyone would like to share about their day? comments on mine, etc...

That's what you call a -4? *haha*

Okay...it might have been a bit embarassing, but it doesn't ruin your year Razzer

My day was kinda 1-ish?

I got a lot of things done, but I also ate a lot of bad stuff and then there was my nightly "you should do that - why are you doing that? - do that like this and not your way" - speech of my hostdad, to which i'm actually getting used to at the moment...

Don't give up, Eats Beats! I totally understand your situation. I'd like to think of myself as a musical person (been a band/choir geek for more than four years), but I still can't get the hang of playing piano yet either. Every time I try to sing/play a Regina song, I get really frustrated and feel like I'm disgracing it. Self-teaching piano and singing, all by ear, isn't easy, and can at times make you feel like you suck. Anyway, my point is: don't give up! You'll never improve if you stop trying altogether.

wonder bread: i don't mean this in a rude way at all, but i think that if your teacher had respekt for you, she wouldn't believe that you actually do that type of thing. there's no reason to be mortified for that type of thing because as far as i'm concerned, people joke about that stuff all the time. and especially if they don't do it themselves. a lot of my friends (who don't smoke) still make jokes about it. i'm sure that your whole year with your teacher won't be ruined. and if it's still bothering you that much, just have a chat with her about it after class or something. i'm sure she'd understand.

and i'd say that my day today has been... a -3. but it might get worse as crunch time comes.

i rate my day a 0 it was a bad and good day.Bad because the shoes i was wearing today gave my feet gross blisters and they hurt like fuck,and i got my school pictures back and well i don't think the picture is very good Frowner .my day went Good because well everything went great except for my feet and photos.Smiler