Sign in to follow this  
i like wonder bread

Rate Your Day...

+7

oh yes its going great so far.

slept in till 1 Eeker

mom slept in later Big Grin hahaha

woke up and ate donuts <3

listened to Regina and The Spill Canvas for a while.

talked to my brother for about 15 minutes *new record!!! literally! it made me happy*

now im going to get my hair cut, which is good since its getting rather long and bothersome.

and me and my mumsy are going to eat Chick-Fil-A later <3

so... hanging out with your parent(s) is + some cool points? or - some cool points?, cause either im really rich or really poor in the cool points wallet.. xD

*i just hear how much i wil despise them in a few years... so i want to make sure we stay on the same page, much less the same book.. (cause see my sister and mom were on totally different books, the communication gap was too big to measure in pages..)*

I think I've grown closer to my parents with age because now that I'm away from home I can look back and realize how most things they've done, whether I liked it at the time or not, has effected my life positively.

As for my day, I don't think I could give it a number but it's been nice. It's finally getting cold and makes me happy!

quote:
BitsOfBone says:

So I might be single, I might not be, who knows!...

...The words "We were on a break" keep coming to mind, and it makes me wanna watch Friends. lol

Okay... HAHAHA you just said it! You're def thinking it. Please don't be like Rachel who SPECIFICALLY SAID "Maybe we should take a break... a break from us" and later denies saying it! She said it. We all heard it. They really were on a break!!!

So call the guy, and tell him whether you really are, or really aren't. Because there's no good that can come of leaving it all fuzzy and muddled. That'll give him grounds to use the excuse "we were on a break" and leave you room to say "no one said we were broken up!" So I think you should really clear the air as soon as possible.

"Does that seem like something you can do? DOES IT?" hehehe. "You FELL ASLEEP?!"

quote:
Kandi says:

and then i told my "best friends" about it after school and they told me i was a nerd for caring so much

Nerds are the coolest anyway. They care about what they like, and that's awesome. Everyone else is so busy trying to be cool, hiding the real stuff they care about, revealing only that which is considered "cool" by their pears, that they're essentially censoring their life.

Nerds though, they're real. The passion is out in the open, the love is screamed on the rooftops, and for certain types of nerds, they wear their 'Firefly' on their t-shirts.

Hello everyone. I love Regina. I keep her concert ticket stubs on my wall. I read Tolkien and day dream I'll find the True West one day. I can quote F*R*I*E*N*D*S like a Scene-It DVD. And I'm a Browncoat, and once you find serenity you never want to leave. Hello, my name is "Elentari" and I'm a nerd.

quote:
Nerds are the coolest anyway. They care about what they like, and that's awesome. Everyone else is so busy trying to be cool, hiding the real stuff they care about, revealing only that which is considered "cool" by their pears, that they're essentially censoring their life.

Nerds though, they're real. The passion is out in the open, the love is screamed on the rooftops, and for certain types of nerds, they wear their 'Firefly' on their t-shirts.

Me and my flatmate were talking about this the other day. How we would rather be nerds than 'cool' or whatever cos we'd hate to always have to hide what we were really like and just be really fake the whole time.

But you put it way more eloquently than I did haha.

EMBRACE YOUR INNER NERD!

Hey! I'm a nerd too! I love Regina way too much, I could point out pretty much anything on a map of Middle Earth, I know almost the entire history of the expanded Star Wars universe, and my internal dialogue often resembles a J.K. Rowling narrative.

I mean, not to mention I spent about a third of my high school career in the band room and jump on any opportunity I can get to talk about theoretical physics and/or special relativity!

Hiding your passions is wack! Smiler Maybe some people will judge you and make fun of you if you don't, but the best most honest people, the people who will probably be real friends, are the ones that love you for your passions and character, not for your ability to step in time with the herd...

quote:
Originally posted by rawin:

Everyone else is so busy trying to be cool, hiding the real stuff they care about, revealing only that which is considered "cool" by their pears, that they're essentially censoring their life.

Pears. That made me chuckle!