Sign in to follow this  
i like wonder bread

Rate Your Day...

Im gonna rate yesterday.

i give it a 0. It should have been in the minus numbers cos i got some kinda 24hour bug and was therefore unconscious for most of it, and wishing i was unconscious during the rest of it, but some friends came over and made me tea and rice (it was gross but apparently ones supposed to eat dry foods) and entertained me when i was sorta awake.

quote:
quote:

BitsOfBone says:

So I might be single, I might not be, who knows!...

...The words "We were on a break" keep coming to mind, and it makes me wanna watch Friends. lol

Okay... HAHAHA you just said it! You're def thinking it. Please don't be like Rachel who SPECIFICALLY SAID "Maybe we should take a break... a break from us" and later denies saying it! She said it. We all heard it. They really were on a break!!!

So call the guy, and tell him whether you really are, or really aren't. Because there's no good that can come of leaving it all fuzzy and muddled. That'll give him grounds to use the excuse "we were on a break" and leave you room to say "no one said we were broken up!" So I think you should really clear the air as soon as possible.

"Does that seem like something you can do? DOES IT?" hehehe. "You FELL ASLEEP?!"

Don't you just love Friends, it has taught us all so much Smiler

Rant: Anyway...

The boy NEVER has his phone on, and hasn't text me or phoned me in weeks... I think I'm pretty calm about the whole thing to be quite honest. And I shall maintain my calm when I tell him to fuck off.

I'm not a 'break' kinda girl Rawin, I'm a 'take it or leave it' kinda girl.

Edit: My rating... 1

quote:
The boy NEVER has his phone on, and hasn't text me or phoned me in weeks... I think I'm pretty calm about the whole thing to be quite honest. And I shall maintain my calm when I tell him to fuck off.

I'm not a 'break' kinda girl Rawin, I'm a 'take it or leave it' kinda girl.

Well yeah, that's what I meant. Go ahead and clear it all up, ya know? So that there isn't a lingering unknowing feeling.

By the way, you reminded me of a good song:

"You haven't called me in weeks and honestly it's bringing me down..."

Tegan and Sara Big Grin

wow congrats!!

i'm gonna go with.. 2. Because my day was totally good and fine and i had band this morning (early but hey, MUSIC !!!Big Grin) and then we had Dr. Samantha Nut come and speak to my school today (she founded War Child Canada, and has worked in somalia, the congo, northern uganda, iraq, lots of places. Basically world savior.) so the day was going el great-o but then um math happened. Frowner so ya 2.