Sign in to follow this  
a bump in the road

WOOLEN GLOVES

hey ummm my first discussion lol but i found something of interest on youtube, basically a user has started to post 'every' regina song well on their he posted woolen gloves quite a rare song i belive o and a song where she did vocals for andres called sunset Big Grin

just thought i'd see what people made of it Big Grin?

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=cJAPmJIicFQ

hey ummm my first discussion lol but i found something of interest on youtube, basically a user has started to post 'every' regina song well on their he posted woolen gloves quite a rare song i belive o and a song where she did vocals for andres called sunset Big Grin

just thought i'd see what people made of it Big Grin?

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=cJAPmJIicFQ

quote:
Originally posted by joetayjo:

this is the frustrating thing with regina's songs there are to many too many and tooo many that are still unavailable :')

:D

Might I suggest you try the "Find" function and look up the Spektography. It's probably the best source on the net as far as song availability. There are actually very few that are not available. A little digging around here and you'll probably find everything you want.

A great place to start if you have a broadband connection and can handle 500MB is this compilation: www.respektonline.com/six-58.zip

Welcome to the stix! Cool

what i ment to say sorry is its frustrating with regina's songs that cant be heard :')

i have pretty much all her songs accept the obvs

chicken song, cinderella etc etc...

'peter pan' has those doesnt he :'(

but i could do with the film score project song if anyone with like to to help a brother out Wink

quote:
Originally posted by andreseng:

quote:
Originally posted by joetayjo:

this is the frustrating thing with regina's songs there are to many too many and tooo many that are still unavailable :')

:D

Might I suggest you try the "Find" function and look up the Spektography. It's probably the best source on the net as far as song availability. There are actually very few that are not available. A little digging around here and you'll probably find everything you want.

A great place to start if you have a broadband connection and can handle 500MB is this compilation: www.respektonline.com/six-58.zip

Welcome to the stix! Cool

This is amazing! Thanks so much!