Sign in to follow this  
fidelity377

Regina Spektor NEW ALBUM!!!

quote:
Originally posted by andreseng:

Agreed. At the risk of being labeled mean, I wish it would die, especially since it was started on a false premise......it's messin' with every one's heads every time it pops up.

Ricky,

Don't you get it??? Let it lie.....

quote:

quote:

Agreed. At the risk of being labeled mean, I wish it would die, especially since it was started on a false premise......it's messin' with every one's heads every time it pops up.

Ricky,

Don't you get it??? Let it lie.....

I saw this little blurb in the newest issue of Under the Radar. I hope it's ok I post here even though it's not like..big news or anything, but it's still a little publicity!

Regina Spektor: Title TBA (Due: TBA)

As of Press time, details were fairly scarce concerning Regina Spektor's follow-up to her 2006 breakthrough, Begin to Hope. Fans of the red-haired pianist hope that live favorites and old bedroom recordings such as "Human of the Year","Small Town Moon","Folding Chair", "Lucky Penny", and "Genius Next Door" will find their way into the studio.

I was surprised that they mentioned those songs. I wonder if that's something they got from Regina or her people or if the person who wrote it knows her stuff that well..

Actually, for a change, I was waiting for someone to bum bum bump it so I could post this link and hopefully get people to stop being cruel and posting here.... Wink

This is the latest info regarding a new album.

Be kind. Please don't post here unless it has happened. People go nuts every time this poor thread jumps up the page. Thanks! Cool