Sign in to follow this  
one of many monkeys

New Album Predictions

If you had to guess, what Regina songs that you already know will wind up on the new album (if any)?

I BET ON...

1. One More Time with Feeling

I WOULDN'T MIND SEEING...

1. Genius Next Door

2. Movies

3. All The Rowboats

4. Loveology

5. Hero (of the Story)

6. Blue Lips

7. Long Brown Hair

If you had to guess, what Regina songs that you already know will wind up on the new album (if any)?

I BET ON...

1. One More Time with Feeling

I WOULDN'T MIND SEEING...

1. Genius Next Door

2. Movies

3. All The Rowboats

4. Loveology

5. Hero (of the Story)

6. Blue Lips

7. Long Brown Hair

wow, you guys cover a lot of ground

here's a question i don't think anyone has asked:

assuming One More Time with Feeling is on the new album, how long after the album release before we hear it on Grey's Anatomy?

I picture a near-death experience (perhaps Dr. Meredith Yang?), her life - and old episodes - flashing before our eyes, fellow doctors gathered around the bedside, and of course, a helium balloon pushing up at the ceiling... all building towards a grand climax at the second chorus: "this is why we fight!"... amazingly, the Dr. Yang pulls through, all thanks to Regina!

i mean i have strong views on regina's sings played on nearly every damn show out there Big Grin

i dont like that people first hear her stuff on programmes plus i think shes better then being heard on greys anatomy? etc etc im not dissing the shows i just think it lowers standards of music artists, he gain them success but maube the wrong success?? :S

i don't know. i myself could care less about grey's anatomy or most tv shows in general. i'd prefer to listen to an obscure poorly recorded regina song than hear her music layered over a corny montage of weepy doctors any day. but different people are different. new and unique artists like regina are first appreciated by people with an ear for unusual talent and a willingness to buck the trend, but then the buzz buzzes and the layperson gets involved. and this is good! what's the alternative? more mariah carey? i'm sure lots of people caught reginitis from tv shows or VH1 for that matter, then went on to explore her music in more depth. as far as i'm concerned, let regina's music conquer the world - it would be a better place!

quote:
Originally posted by one of many monkeys:

wow, you guys cover a lot of ground

here's a question i don't think anyone has asked:

assuming One More Time with Feeling is on the new album, how long after the album release before we hear it on Grey's Anatomy?

I picture a near-death experience (perhaps Dr. Meredith Yang?), her life - and old episodes - flashing before our eyes, fellow doctors gathered around the bedside, and of course, a helium balloon pushing up at the ceiling... all building towards a grand climax at the second chorus: "this is why we fight!"... amazingly, the Dr. Yang pulls through, all thanks to Regina!

Meh. I'm so over Grey's Anatomy. What a stupid boring ass show it's become. I just can't take the stupid soap opera stuff over hard medical drama.