Sign in to follow this  
Gemnia

new here

hi! im new here and i don`t know how to use this forum yet (so i made a new topic sorry)Big Grin i have been reginas fan so long and im so happy that i finally found this forum. im from finland and my english can be a little bad sorry for that too Big Grin i heard reginas music in couple of years a go and i fell in love for her voice and her lyrics i love her music so much. i hope that i can chat with other regina spektor fans in here and i wish i can learn better english and how to use this forum Big Grin

hi! im new here and i don`t know how to use this forum yet (so i made a new topic sorry)Big Grin i have been reginas fan so long and im so happy that i finally found this forum. im from finland and my english can be a little bad sorry for that too Big Grin i heard reginas music in couple of years a go and i fell in love for her voice and her lyrics i love her music so much. i hope that i can chat with other regina spektor fans in here and i wish i can learn better english and how to use this forum Big Grin

Hei, tervetuloa!

Sorry you guys, but I just couldn't turn down a chance to show you some Finnish. Big Grin I'm delighted to have another Finn here. Sooo, where in Finland do you live? I'm over-excited, I only know two Finnish people (in addition to me) who really like Regina's music, and the other one is my sister, so... Yay! Welcome! English ain't a problem. I used to find it very intimidating to write English for native speakers to see, but not anymore. Yours is fine and even if it wouldn't be, you'd get understood most of the time. Big Grin

Enjoy the Stix!