Sign in to follow this  
folding chair

for everyone eligible to vote..

Aaaah, this is fantastic! Congratulations, America!

I woke up this morning, and the first thing I realised was that the election is done now. I was afraid to know, but I opened the tv and saw pictures of Obama everywhere and gave a huge sigh of relief and then a little scream of joy.

Change, finally. I hope.

I stayed up last night watching the election, and got kinda angry at CNN for waiting so long to declare which way texas and florida had gone. I wasn't gonna say anything for fear of rifts and things but in light of the rest of this thread, WOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm very happy this, congratulations america! I have to say, I was more than a bit disheartened by the plexiglass accompanying Obama on stage.

quote:
Originally posted by Karl Prejekterinski:

I was more than a bit disheartened by the plexiglass accompanying Obama on stage.

It's a sign of the times. It goes with the office. Too many lunatics running around out there. Surely you've seen the PopeMobile...

Popemobile%20BBC%20image.jpg

We just got Obamanated. XD

I hope this isn't considered apathy, but I wouldn't have minded if either McCain or Obama had gotten it...but I'm sad that Obama is pro-choice. Frowner

quote:
Originally posted by Eats Beats:

quote:
Originally posted by Sugariffic:

*bites tongue*

Me too... I'm impressed at my willpower right now.

haha! Thanks for biting your tongues, guys, I really want this thread to stay positive Smiler.