Sign in to follow this  
ShutMeUp

What is your favorite live only Regina song??

quote:
Yes! Silly Eye Colour Generalisations... Can I ask why?

Of course you can! Basically, I have different colour eyes, and my left eye looks a bit weird (sorta like a cat eye lol) and I used to be really self conscious about them, but after I heard this song it kinda changed my whole outlook. I threw away my coloured contacts and just decided I should be myself Smiler

quote:
Originally posted by ThePoetsLove:

I threw away my coloured contacts and just decided I should be myself Smiler

Thank you for replying so honestly. For me, and probably many many others, GOCF has helped my outlook on life (people are just people), they are lyrics that mean the most to me Smiler

quote:
Originally posted by nounderwearday:

For me, and probably many many others, GOCF has helped my outlook on life (people are just people), they are lyrics that mean the most to me Smiler

There is a saying around here when people are upset at someone. We'll say breathe deep and say 5 GCF's. That lyric is the one repeated!

quote:
Originally posted by andreseng:

I love AB. Just not fav from the list. I went with Dance Anthem. Wanna know why?

Haven't been able to get this performance out of my head....

Begining to hope this will be on new album... pls Reg, pls.

I love AB, Silly eye colour generalisations, Dance anthem old and new, mermaid, loveology, blue lips, human of the year, I cant decide!

Wait Im gonna put it down to fate. I shall tear up pieces of paper write down the names of my most loved songs put them in a hat shake it about toss all the contents out into the air and then flip a coin into the pile and see what song it lands on/closest to.

My favourite shall be voted for shortly

Oh and different coloured eyes are awesome, Ive only ever seen it once on a dog and once on a stranger in cornwall. I think they look so cool!

well I did an extended version of what I described id do. which entailed me doing that process a couple dozen times. Anyway, will spare you the details but fate says my favourite is, Genius Next Door. So thats where my vote went

However I was kinda disappointed with the result, so I dont think its my favourite, so I did a side test thingy. got aquarius. again disappointed. Then I'm thinking, hey dude, you know that Loveology is your favourite. But then I think but what about 8th floor and so on.

So the title of this topic is a question that my brain finds unprocessable and just makes my head hurt.

good night