Sign in to follow this  
a bump in the road

new blog about perfoming with ben folds

I'm pretty sure her album will get a lot more press than ben's. I mean, no offense to him (because I actually do love a few songs of his) but if Regina didn't do the song with him, I wouldn't have known about his new album. Anyway, I can't wait (for both the performance and her album)!!!

quote:
Originally posted by fidelity377:

andreseng?

do you run respektonline?

just wandering.

lolz, no he's just been a member for a long time, he's somewhat of a board "elder", usually the sole voice of reason and sanity in our cooky crazy board (of love of course) Smiler

quote:
Originally posted by DrumMaster260:

lolz, no he's just been a member for a long time, he's somewhat of a board "elder", usually the sole voice of reason and sanity in our cooky crazy board (of love of course) Smiler

Actually I think he was asking about rso. The answer to that is as of right now three of us work and contribute to the upkeep of that site. jonndailey is the original guy, the creator if you will, eshbach does a ton of programming, and I help with content. It's a joint effort for sure.

quote:
Originally posted by joetayjo:

quote:
Originally posted by fidelity377:

Yay!

I can't wait!

I'm not to fond of Ben Folds but at least Regina will be on there!

Smiler

i totally agree :S

ben folds is nowhere near regina but still like you say always cool to see her preforming on TV Big Grin

I'm gonna have to respectfully disagree with that one. Just watch this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtQkkzksOS0

The whole "Freaking Out" concert is one of the best live performances of any band/artist...EVER.