Sign in to follow this  
andreseng

Lost In Autumn

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsHowItWorks:

quote:
Originally posted by Brenna!:

We don't really get an autumn here Frowner. It just kind of goes from hot to cold in a week.

Come to Northern New York state! We get all the seasons in pretty ideal fashion.

agreed! it is my first upstate new york "autumn" and it is pure beautiful here. not sure the winter is gonna be so ideal though...

quote:
Originally posted by silver bullet trailer:

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsHowItWorks:

quote:
Originally posted by Brenna!:

We don't really get an autumn here Frowner. It just kind of goes from hot to cold in a week.

Come to Northern New York state! We get all the seasons in pretty ideal fashion.

agreed! it is my first upstate new york "autumn" and it is pure beautiful here. not sure the winter is gonna be so ideal though...

Where in the state are you? Buffalo area gets tons of snow but not too cold, closer to Watertown gets the extreme cold with minimal snow.

I'm on the bottom shelf of our fridge, duhhh. thats why its so cold! just kidding. finger lakes region. i've heard different things about cold/snow here but it shouldn't be too bad cause i'm from new england to start with. it will just be a bit colder... and snowier.

quote:
Originally posted by rainna:

There's a HUGE storm outside... Heavy rain and ripping wind and all. It's great to watch but I wouldn't want to be out there...

We had that yesterday. It already snowed this morning but it melted away pretty quickly.

Apua, lunta! Missä Suomen kolkassa sä oikein olet, aika pohjoisessa ilmeisesti? Big Grin Onneksi suli sentään, ei sen talven nyt ihan vielä tarvitsis tulla...

But I guess Finnish storms are quite minor compared to many other places. My friend is in Tokyo at the moment and there some kind of typhoon coming up... Phew. Hope it won't be too bad.

quote:

quote:
i seen my breath on the window today.

i lit a fire and cuddled up in a tweed sweater and drank irish tea.

Your post made me feel happy and warm inside. I love autumn so very much, I love candles and tea and bulky sweaters and falling leaves and the colors and even the rain. I'm always a little crazy in autumn I think. Just the nature makes me wistful and sad and very happy, the whole autumn atmosphere does.

I'm a bit freaky, no? Big Grin Autumn-freaky at least.

ah thats good to know (:

speaking about rain, i think the sound of rain hitting against the roof/window when your in bed at night is the most comforting sound ever.

but yes i'm with you on the seasons, i love autumn so much, we get blackberries in ireland during autumn and we make warm blackberry crumble..delicous...

quote:

Apua, lunta! Missä Suomen kolkassa sä oikein olet, aika pohjoisessa ilmeisesti? Big Grin Onneksi suli sentään, ei sen talven nyt ihan vielä tarvitsis tulla...

But I guess Finnish storms are quite minor compared to many other places. My friend is in Tokyo at the moment and there some kind of typhoon coming up... Phew. Hope it won't be too bad.

Täällä Kajjaanissahan minä, en siis niin hirveän pohjoisessa. Smiler Oikeastaan odotan jo talvea, vaikka tiedänkin, että kyllästyn siihen parissa viikossa.