Sign in to follow this  
andreseng

Bowery Ballroom Jan 22 2009

http://www.nme.com/news/regina-spector/41116

Regina Spektor to play Planned Parenthood benefit at The Bowery Ballroom on Thurs, Jan 22nd.

Regina Spektor has been announced to perform at the third annual Roe On The Rocks gig, set to take place early next year in Manhattan.

The singer will play Bowery Ballroom on January 22 to raise money for Planned Parenthood New York City.

Tickets for the show go on sale Wednesday via American Express and Planned Parenthood presale and are priced at $35.

Proceeds from this intimate show will go towards Planned Parenthood New York City’s mission of clinical services, education, and advocacy.

http://www.nme.com/news/regina-spector/41116

Regina Spektor to play Planned Parenthood benefit at The Bowery Ballroom on Thurs, Jan 22nd.

Regina Spektor has been announced to perform at the third annual Roe On The Rocks gig, set to take place early next year in Manhattan.

The singer will play Bowery Ballroom on January 22 to raise money for Planned Parenthood New York City.

Tickets for the show go on sale Wednesday via American Express and Planned Parenthood presale and are priced at $35.

Proceeds from this intimate show will go towards Planned Parenthood New York City’s mission of clinical services, education, and advocacy.

WHY DON'T I LIVE IN NEW YORK?!

AS JESUS, I DEMAND THAT NONE OF YOU GO SO I WON'T CRY MYSELF TO SLEEP EVERY NIGHT IN JEALOUSY.

that is all. continue with your life.

i don't have any moneyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy =(

but i am going to ny next summer. if it kills me, i will.

with my reg friend, who will hopefully be joining brumstix soon.