Sign in to follow this  
kandi

AIM chat room...

a lot of people have been complaining about how userplane is fishy. so we brilliant stixers have come up with a solution.

instead of userplane, we'll be using an aim chat room.

-you can click here to download aim. versions older than 6.8 will not work with the chat.

-when you add someone's screenname, you can enter a nickname for them as well. it's easier to tell who's who this way. (to display just nicknames on your buddy list, go to view>nicknames and click.)

-if nobody is chatting at a point in time, you'll need to start a new chat room.

-if you want to be invited, you'll need to IM someone who is already in the chat and ask to be invited. (this is not an opportunity to be exclusive of people...)

-there will be no more "i'm anonymous!!!!1" games.

-there will obviously be no worry of viruses.

this is also the place to post your screen name so you can be added by others and invited to chat.

my screenname is: kandix3

a lot of people have been complaining about how userplane is fishy. so we brilliant stixers have come up with a solution.

instead of userplane, we'll be using an aim chat room.

-you can click here to download aim. versions older than 6.8 will not work with the chat.

-when you add someone's screenname, you can enter a nickname for them as well. it's easier to tell who's who this way. (to display just nicknames on your buddy list, go to view>nicknames and click.)

-if nobody is chatting at a point in time, you'll need to start a new chat room.

-if you want to be invited, you'll need to IM someone who is already in the chat and ask to be invited. (this is not an opportunity to be exclusive of people...)

-there will be no more "i'm anonymous!!!!1" games.

-there will obviously be no worry of viruses.

this is also the place to post your screen name so you can be added by others and invited to chat.

my screenname is: kandix3

quote:
Originally posted by leaves:

leaveswithstixs

Haha niiice!

quote:
Originally posted by busology82:

savinginnocents3

I'm trying very hard not to admit that I know what that's from.

I'm downloading it now, I'll stick up my username once I'm done.

EDIT: I spent half an hour trying to get a username. The system does not like me. It wasn't meant to be.