Sign in to follow this  
UnicyclePoet

Profanity/Vulgarity

Nice, Dominic! Big Grin But with some long and not very effective French studies I would say that it's actually 'Je m'en fou'. Correct me if I'm wrong (for it's utterly important to swear correctly!).

Oh, and 'Connard' might be with two 'n's... Maybe? Big Grin

quote:
Originally posted by rainna:

Nice, Dominic! Big Grin But with some long and not very effective French studies I would say that it's actually 'Je m'en fou'. Correct me if I'm wrong (for it's utterly important to swear correctly!).

Oh, and 'Connard' might be with two 'n's... Maybe? Big Grin

Where's kandi?....she knows this stuff.

You're right about Je m'en fou, though I actually didn't know that that was a swear um phrase... woopsie...

also french swears, salope means slut and the male version of salope, salaud, means bastard, though i guess you could also say bâtard for bastard

also, a friend of mine has been telling me about all these weird spanish swears that translate to odd things. Things like "Cago en tu leche" which means "I shit in your milk" and "Cago en la leche de tu puta madre" which means "I shit in your whore mother's milk

quote:
You're right about Je m'en fou, though I actually didn't know that that was a swear um phrase... woopsie...

I don't think it's actually swearing, it's just rude.

Spanish swears tend to be hilarious! Why don't we anything this... colourful? Big Grin

my favorite is "gilipolla," which apparently in Spanish means something roughly equivalent to "man with no penis." But i've also been told it's a "man with one testicle." So go figure.

I've never actually seen it in practice, but I imagine it would be a rather corking insult.

Haha, I love that word, it's one of the funniest insults ever.

My favorite cuss expression in Spanish is "Me cago en la leche" which literally means "I shit on the milk". You use it when you're angry about something.

quote:
Originally posted by Tamx:

Haha, I love that word, it's one of the funniest insults ever.

My favorite cuss expression in Spanish is "Me cago en la leche" which literally means "I shit on the milk". You use it when you're angry about something.

hahahahahahaha i'm gonna have to use that one