Sign in to follow this  
thekiddrinkingfire

jools holland..mmm?

just a thinking, jools holland has started a new series here in UK..and this last 8 or so weeks.......and (see the thought process) regina's coming to the UK in mid-november...soooooo they is a slight chance she might appear..i hope so with all my heart, jools holland is the greatest programme ever..

just a thinking, jools holland has started a new series here in UK..and this last 8 or so weeks.......and (see the thought process) regina's coming to the UK in mid-november...soooooo they is a slight chance she might appear..i hope so with all my heart, jools holland is the greatest programme ever..

We can do more than hope, folks - e-mail the LATER website and request an appearance. After all, they saved the original STAR TREK with a concerted campaign, so why shouldn't we lobby the Beeb on Regina's behalf? You can reach them at the following website:

Watch out! It could break your heart some day, kidda! Probably next time there's a 'cool britannia' special (what were they THINKING?!) Still, we can allow the odd mistake.