Sign in to follow this  
Jasimo

Good questions for Regina

I haven't met Regina, but I'm sure if I did I'd walk away and think, "Shoot, I forgot to ask her...."

I thought it might be useful if we started a thread of good questions for future potential Regina encounters. Also, I'm sure some questions can be answered by forum members.

My question:

I love Austin City Limits and was really looking forward to seeing you perform on it, but your performance was never aired. I heard you asked that it not be shown because you didn't like your performance. What's the scoop? Any plans to be on ACL again?

I haven't met Regina, but I'm sure if I did I'd walk away and think, "Shoot, I forgot to ask her...."

I thought it might be useful if we started a thread of good questions for future potential Regina encounters. Also, I'm sure some questions can be answered by forum members.

My question:

I love Austin City Limits and was really looking forward to seeing you perform on it, but your performance was never aired. I heard you asked that it not be shown because you didn't like your performance. What's the scoop? Any plans to be on ACL again?

quote:
Originally posted by BitsOfBone:

Regina, can I have my heart back please? I know it was you that stole it.

hahaha.... i think that's more of a pick up line.

it's cool girl, i got ur back, if regina was gay you'd be the only girl for her <3 i miss you bits, we haven't talked in so long.

quote:
Originally posted by PerksOfAWallflower:

quote:
Originally posted by BitsOfBone:

Regina, can I have my heart back please? I know it was you that stole it.

hahaha.... i think that's more of a pick up line.

it's cool girl, i got ur back, if regina was gay you'd be the only girl for her <3 i miss you bits, we haven't talked in so long.

Hey, I'd turn gay for Regina Smiler

Lol, Awesome question Big Grin Love it.

quote:
Originally posted by SocksOnRight:

I've just been thinking about that... I really have no idea...

The first question I would ask would be "Can I have a hug?" (probably lol)

Yeah, me too.

quote:
Originally posted by Jasimo:

My question:

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=regina+spek...ts&search_type=&aq=f

that's all i have to say about that.

quote:
Originally posted by kandi:

quote:
Originally posted by Jasimo:

My question:

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=regina+spek...ts&search_type=&aq=f

that's all i have to say about that.

Those clips are from the Austin City Limits Festival, a yearly three-day festival (which is great, btw).

A day or so later she performed in studio for the tv show Austin City Limits. For a while her performance was scheduled to be shown, but then she disappeared from the ACL tv schedule.

Someone on this forum said they heard that she asked that it not be shown because she didn't like her performance.