Sign in to follow this  
Jasimo

Good questions for Regina

How did you learn how to sing? From what I recall she said in one of her interviews she wasn't always a good singer.

(this might already be a question)

Out of your entire campaign of touring, be it a Cafe or Radio City, which song of your's is your favorite to play live, or even in general, and why?

I posted most of the questions for her upcoming youtube Q&A. We'll see. Didn't post the ACL one because I didn't quite understand it and didn't know how to put it. I would also like to know the deal about the unaired Ink Stains recording but couldn't remember the details and didn't know if it was sensitive.

Oh, cool! I was going to suggest that and post a few myself, but the search function failed me and I couldn't even find this thread. Thanks a bunch! Big Grin

Sorry for the double post, but I was wondering if I could get some support for this?:

http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/c...uest_regina_spektor/

It's an IAmA Request for Regina on Reddit which is essentially a Q&A request except far more direct than the usual interviewer-asking-questions scenario. I'm not really sure how IAmA requests work, to be honest, but the chances of her doing it now are more likely than usual, I think, because her album just came out and she's been doing quite a lot of promotion for it. I think if we can show in the comments that there's a bit of interest for her to do this, maybe, just maybe someone will see it and get it to her. (Pretty unlikely, but I thought it might be cool to try!)

quote:
Originally posted by RJLupin2:

Sorry for the double post, but I was wondering if I could get some support for this?:

http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/c...uest_regina_spektor/

It's an IAmA Request for Regina on Reddit which is essentially a Q&A request except far more direct than the usual interviewer-asking-questions scenario. I'm not really sure how IAmA requests work, to be honest, but the chances of her doing it now are more likely than usual, I think, because her album just came out and she's been doing quite a lot of promotion for it. I think if we can show in the comments that there's a bit of interest for her to do this, maybe, just maybe someone will see it and get it to her. (Pretty unlikely, but I thought it might be cool to try!)

I think this is a great idea RJLupin2! I created an account just to upvote, and comment.

I hope this can happen!