Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nounderwearday

Major Rants

87 posts in this topic

Wash your hands vigorously and often...it is the simplest and most effective weapon against this outbreak...and as noted, the severity outside of Mexico hasn't been as bad...swine flu has been around before...a good portion of the population was exposed to it in the past...this should help as well...WASH YOUR HANDS!

http://health.msn.com/health-t...=100237462&gt1=31036

Oh and did I mention, wash your hands...

Frowner Swine flu is in the UK now. Only 2 people have caught though and they live in Scotland apparently. I live nowhere near Scotland. Smiler

isn't swine flu airborne? therefore washing your hands twice as much wouldn't make too much of a difference when it comes to your chances of catching it?

quote:
Originally posted by kandi:

isn't swine flu airborne? therefore washing your hands twice as much wouldn't make too much of a difference when it comes to your chances of catching it?

It can become airborne when you sneeze on that cheeseburger. Then you try to cover your mouth with your hand on the next sneeze and then touch a doorknob and then....

so go wash your hands kandi...

A town not six miles from where I live has shut down it's schools.

"Concerns about swine flu also closed East Haddam schools after two students, who are siblings, recently returned from a family trip to Mexico and became ill."

Here's the full story, although nothing more is said about East Haddam's schools other then what I've already posted.

[uPDATE:] Five people are now suspected of having Swine Flu, three in East Haddam and two elsewhere

quote:
i live in the u.k., manchester and two people i know have it

Frowner So sorry to hear that. And that's scared me even more now.