Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nounderwearday

Major Rants

87 posts in this topic

my chem teacher brought up a great point today.

last week was spring break. meaning that a lot of people from my school went to mexico. cool.

Calm down Raph....

It will be the first time the World Health Organization used phase 5 since they introduced the 6-phase system several years ago.According to BNO News sources at the World Health Organization, they do not know if they are dealing with "a very mild or a very severe pandemic."

Besides, we're all along for the ride no matter what happens...Now go wash your hands...seriously.

I feel like the whole swine flu thing is being blown a little bit out of proportion. It's scary that even a few people have died of it, but I don't feel like it's something that should be creating mass hysteria. It's just a slightly more severe version of the flu... Not that it is necessarily creating mass hysteria. It just seems to me that there's a little bit of fear mongering happening..

Yeah, I think you're right.

I'm really not worried anymore, it seems to be under control and people seem to think it's dying down.

This may or may not be appropriate, but... Pandemic 2

the news is always doom and gloom! i hate it! for the past six months, all i've heard is that the economy is shitty. for the past couple of weeks, all i've heard is that there's a swine flu pandemic.

Let me try to help ya out here Brenna.

The economy, while far from out of the woods, seems to have turned a corner in April.

This strain of swine flu doesn't appear to be as bad as originally thought and is now being called "relatively mild". People always die from any strain of flu and the numbers thus far are not as bad as the dire predictions the media has put out there. Tamiflu is extremely effective in killing the virus so if you catch it in the first 48 hours and receive medication you will be fine. Many companies and governments are ramping up for vaccination production so it's almost a blessing in disguise that we got this early warning before the real Fall/Winter flu season sets in.

reg will be releasing a new album on June 23rd and is in the process of announcing a world tour.

You woke up this morning and are able to read this!