Sign in to follow this  
nounderwearday

Major Rants

Thanks all you guys for caring! Smiler

That means a lot. The part that bummed me out the most was that it was deleted the day before Regina's birthday! Frowner

I didn't get any warning at all, it really sucks. I can't even remember what videos I had uploaded! I had used three different computers to upload videos on that account!

I'm trying to get them all together now, so hopefully I will start uploading again soon!

Here is the new channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/ReginaSpektacular

I picked out the name myself, I like it a lot. Smiler

quote:
Originally posted by Be like the water, people.:

i love your covers! Do you have them saved anywhere?

Yes, here: http://www.youtube.com/user/RGriffinMusic

quote:
Originally posted by Appt:

Any update Ricky? - why was your account pulled?

Yes, I FINALLY got an E-mail from YouTube! Apparently all you get is two strikes now? Idk, I had a strike for the Laughing With video, and I posted the audio from her Jimmy Fallon performance, and got a strike for that, but that was it. So, whatever. At least it wasn't hacked like I thought..

This time, no TV performances!! (Except for CBS of course). They aren't like stupid NBC!

So, apparently Social Strata deleted Alicia's account on here for no reason! They sent her this message:

quote:
Hi, Alicia:

Your account has been deleted, per your request.

Thanks,

Lori Hope

Social Strata

She knows she didn't request it, and she even checked her Sent box just to make sure she didn't do it by accident; nothing! Frowner

We both sent Social Strata messages to see if we can get this resolved, hopefully we'll hear back soon. If we do, we'll let you all know!

Alicia sends her love to everyone and she says she misses you all terribly. Hopefully we'll have some news soon.

EDIT - Message from Alicia:

"Hey guys it's alicia (reginaoverdose) and today i kept trying to log into my account like i do everyday but it wouldn't let me. When I logged into my email that is connected to the account i had an email saying that my account has been deleted per my request.(A request I never ever made!!! The email exchange is very strange and if there was a hacker he knew my password.) As you can imagine this is one of my fears and i'm freaking out. After years on the stix i've made so many friends and you've kept me sane. I'm trying my hardest to fix it! I don't know what I'm going to do if i'm not able to get it back. Please contact me on facebook. I'll hopefully be sending more updates to you all here on the stix as the situation unfolds. Much loveology, Alicia (reginaoverdose)"

quote:
Originally posted by RJLupin2:

EDIT - Message from Alicia:

"Hey guys it's alicia (reginaoverdose) and today i kept trying to log into my account like i do everyday but it wouldn't let me. When I logged into my email that is connected to the account i had an email saying that my account has been deleted per my request.(A request I never ever made!!! The email exchange is very strange and if there was a hacker he knew my password.) As you can imagine this is one of my fears and i'm freaking out. After years on the stix i've made so many friends and you've kept me sane. I'm trying my hardest to fix it! I don't know what I'm going to do if i'm not able to get it back. Please contact me on facebook. I'll hopefully be sending more updates to you all here on the stix as the situation unfolds. Much loveology, Alicia (reginaoverdose)"

alicia - checked okay on stix side.account still activated.try contact with social strata.i do not have acsesses to that database.this should fix soon.no problems this end.sorry for troubles.

I was in a car accident and it was 100% the other drivers fault... totalled our car just because they weren't paying attention. Oh yeah, and some of our household appliances stopped working last month due to lightning.... It's been an aggravating month but I'm glad to say thank god for good insurance companies because I won't have to personally handle to much from this wreck (only pain because my back is swelled up and my bones ache). Sorry I haven't been on in a while though, it's just been a really really hectic time and I decided this thread was perfect to rant!!!!