Sign in to follow this  
nounderwearday

Major Rants

Thank you for the info, mod! Smiler

quote:
Originally posted by mrimarokr:

I was in a car accident and it was 100% the other drivers fault... totalled our car just because they weren't paying attention. Oh yeah, and some of our household appliances stopped working last month due to lightning.... It's been an aggravating month but I'm glad to say thank god for good insurance companies because I won't have to personally handle to much from this wreck (only pain because my back is swelled up and my bones ache). Sorry I haven't been on in a while though, it's just been a really really hectic time and I decided this thread was perfect to rant!!!!

Oh jeez! I'm sorry to hear that!!! Frowner

My aunt was just in an accident the other day and it was completely the other drivers fault (ran a red light); T boned her car, totaling it. She was really lucky not to have a scratch on her; had she been in a smaller car, she might have been killed.

What happened on your end?

:o, it's amazing even when I was on a one lane with no stoplight how similar that wreck is to my wreck. This girl had already wrecked into a light pole and floored it trying to get out and hit us.

quote:
Originally posted by mod:

alicia- if no help with strata we can try something.instruction here.create new LiveCloud account at http://account.livecloud.com but do not register with it brumstix.you choose "I do not have a LiveCloud Account" and fill in a new email address and password you would like to use.you need to check box "I Agree to the LiveCloud Terms of Service" and click "Join".after sent email to xxxxxxxx@xxxxx.com with new email used ONLY.no password send.this email only set for alicia not monitored.thank you.

GUESS WHO'S BACK?! Thank you mysterious mod so much for caring and your help, I ended up working it out with Social Strata. It took a while because despite my efforts I kept getting re-hacked. I should be good to go now.

And also PLENTY of thanks to Raph Smiler He helped me out a lot.

tha_you21.gif

Now off to do what i do best, posting new pics of regina!