Sign in to follow this  
leaves

Favorite Movie Quotes

"tutti fuckin' frutti!!"

"I'd like to report a murder!"

"Who's murder, sir?"

"mine"

"I'm gonna be just like you. The job, the family, the fucking big television. The washing machine, the car, the compact disc and electric tin opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisure wear, luggage, three piece suite, DIY, game shows, junk food, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption, clearing gutters, getting by, looking ahead, the day you die."

"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see? "

Who knows whayt movies they're from? Big Grin

"If you cannot think of anything appropriate to say, you will please restrict your remarks to the weather."

From "Sense and Sensibility." Smiler It makes me chuckle every time - I'm a dork. Cool

ADDENDUM: Oh, and from "Legally Blonde":

Elle: I feel comfortable using legal jargon in everyday life.

[someone whistles at her]

Elle: I object!

Big Grin

quote:
Originally posted by Silhouette:

What?? No quote from V for Vendetta here???

A revolution without dancing is a revolution not worth having.

you are my new BFF. I must say that i fucking love V for Vendetta.

V: But on this most auspicious of nights, permit me then, in lieu of the more commonplace sobriquet, to suggest the character of this dramatis persona.

V: Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin van-guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition.

quote:
Originally posted by andreseng:

Joel Barish.......Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

"Sand is overrated. It's just tiny, little rocks."

"How happy is the blameless vestal's lot, the world forgetting by the world forgot, eternal sunshine of the spotless mind, each prayer accepted and each wish resign'd."