Sign in to follow this  
leaves

Favorite Movie Quotes

The Virgin Suicides <33

Doctor: What are you doing here, honey? You're not even old enough to know how bad life gets.

Cecilia: Obviously, Doctor, you've never been a 13-year-old girl.

quote:
Originally posted by SugarDrive:

quote:
Originally posted by Silhouette:

What?? No quote from V for Vendetta here???

A revolution without dancing is a revolution not worth having.

you are my new BFF. I must say that i fucking love V for Vendetta.

V: But on this most auspicious of nights, permit me then, in lieu of the more commonplace sobriquet, to suggest the character of this dramatis persona.

V: Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin van-guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition.

Both of these are wonderful quotes! V for Vendetta is a masterpiece.

While we're on the topic of the Wachowski Brothers, has anyone here seen Speed Racer? I know the trailer made it look stupid, but this is really a visually stunning work of art, and although the storyline is somewhat cliche, it totally works for this film. Blew me away!

quote:
Originally posted by Crispy Crispy Benjamin Franklin:

quote:
Originally posted by SugarDrive:

quote:
Originally posted by Silhouette:

What?? No quote from V for Vendetta here???

A revolution without dancing is a revolution not worth having.

you are my new BFF. I must say that i fucking love V for Vendetta.

V: But on this most auspicious of nights, permit me then, in lieu of the more commonplace sobriquet, to suggest the character of this dramatis persona.

V: Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin van-guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition.

Both of these are wonderful quotes! V for Vendetta is a masterpiece.

While we're on the topic of the Wachowski Brothers, has anyone here seen Speed Racer? I know the trailer made it look stupid, but this is really a visually stunning work of art, and although the storyline is somewhat cliche, it totally works for this film. Blew me away!

i heard it was god awful...so i didn't bother.

All the Wachowski Brothers talk has put me in the mood for The Matrix... There are so many good quotes.

Neo: 'I know you're out there. I can feel you now. I know that you're afraid... you're afraid of us. You're afraid of change. I don't know the future. I didn't come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it's going to begin. I'm going to hang up this phone, and then I'm going to show these people what you don't want them to see. I'm going to show them a world without you. A world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible. Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you.'

Then they play that awesome Rage Against the Machine track 'Wake up'. And it should have ended there. *sigh*

quote:
Originally posted by Amazing_Journey:

quote:
Originally posted by dentistgirl:

quote:
Originally posted by Amazing_Journey:

The Princess Bride:

Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yWziNt_E_0 Big Grin

hehe- there's got to be a story behind that.

Mandy Pantikin was the master of ceremonies for the Israel @ 60 event where Reg played last June. He has us all jointly recite his famous line w/ him...as evidenced in that vid.