Sign in to follow this  
nannerhead

cheers

I have not been listening to Regina for very long now--literally a few days (introduction courtesy of a friend with impecable music taste)--but her music could not have come at a better time. I have been listening to the song "Ghost of Corporate Future" repeatedly, and it makes me smile everytime. So I just wanted to say thanks for creating such a wonderful piece, and being a big contributing factor to my current and hopefully ongoing inspiration of the world ^.^

I have not been listening to Regina for very long now--literally a few days (introduction courtesy of a friend with impecable music taste)--but her music could not have come at a better time. I have been listening to the song "Ghost of Corporate Future" repeatedly, and it makes me smile everytime. So I just wanted to say thanks for creating such a wonderful piece, and being a big contributing factor to my current and hopefully ongoing inspiration of the world ^.^

i love that song too Smiler have recently got particularly into it and worked out how to play and sing along on the piano heh.. was the first time i properly read the lyrics and it has some wonderful little bits i'd missed... especially the "lick a rock or both" heh!

Regina's music touches me in so many ways, it's unbelievable. I went to London in august, for two weeks (you should know that I love London and I'd love to live there) and in those two weeks I got to know 'soviet kitsch' since it was the only album I could find there. Anyways, I listened to it everytime I was on the bus to.. portobello road or camden town, or whatever place in london. Now the whole cd reminds me of london.