hahahaha.

Daddy's gonna kill Ralphie!

You'll shoot your eye out kid!

Be sure to drink your ovaltine.

F-R-A-G-I-L-E, must be italian.

It... it was... Soap Poisoning!

I triple dog dare you!

Fa ra ra ra ra.

Ohhhhh FUUUUUUUUUUUUUDGE! (Only I didn't say fudge, I said THE word, the F dash dash dash word)

Soooo quotable. Always a classic.

I watched that today and Christmas Vacation.Thinking about watching Elf for the billionth time tonight.Big Grin

Death on the Nile. I love it, but they totally fucked up Rosalie Otterbourne and Tim Allerton. And Jacqueline de Bellefort needs more crazy.

"The End of Time, Part Two;" the conclusion to the final Doctor Who special featuring David Tennant as the Doctor. I'm going to sorely miss him; he was indescribably brilliant. Few things could bring a smile to my face like surfing channels and chancing upon a Doctor Who mini-marathon on BBCA. I tip my hat to you, good sir, for your unforgettable performance.

(Wouldn't Regina make a perfect female Doctor?)

quote:
Originally posted by Henry Gale:

"The End of Time, Part Two;" the conclusion to the final Doctor Who special featuring David Tennant as the Doctor. I'm going to sorely miss him; he was indescribably brilliant. Few things could bring a smile to my face like surfing channels and chancing upon a Doctor Who mini-marathon on BBCA. I tip my hat to you, good sir, for your unforgettable performance.

(Wouldn't Regina make a perfect female Doctor?)

I discovered Doctor Who a couple of months ago, and am now completely obsessed. So, so sad to see David Tennant go. Frowner

and i can totally see Regina as a female doctor, haha

In addition to a new Doctor, there's also going to be a new showrunner...I hope both of them can live up to their predecessors...

But if they can't, ah well! I missed a lot of Tennant's episodes and I haven't even seen a single Ninth Doctor episode; I have much to fall back on!

Finally seen '500 Days Of Summer'. What a cool little movie. It felt too short. I was really enjoying it. Very creative.

And boy did they highlight Regina nicely. Giving her the opening spot, and then playing out Hero for so long during. It was great. I was grinning ear to ear while my family were rolling their eyes at my Regina love. Smiler