fidelity377

What are you watching right now?

Yey...watching NCIS too...Abby Sciuto is so lovable..I'm pretty obsessed with this show lately..Big Grin..find myself taking brakes from writing on my license degree and watching the episodes and i keep realizing that i don't write anything all day..but watch NCIS...i so wanna be Abby when i grow up(and no..i'm not even close to being a goth)..

^^ My sister's going to college to study to become an Abby (also, minus the goth). I just got into the show, and my sister has all of the DVDs, so I'm starting from the beginning. 13 episodes so far and I'm really digging it. (Haha I hate that expression...) I can't wait to get to the Ziva episodes though!

oh wow..i'm so jealous..so how many years does she have to study to become a forensic scientist? hmm...did you know pauley perrette(the actress who plays abby and does an amazing job) has studied sociology,psychology and criminal science.i still can believe she can speak so fastBig Grin...i'm fascinated by smart peopleSmiler)

Gaga is on Lary King Smiler Preview of alejandrooooo! She said tested borderline positive for lupus Frowner

And High Fidelity (one of regina's favorite movies) is on too! WOOHOOO