fidelity377

What are you watching right now?

My sister is a huge Doctor Who fan and she got some seasons on DVD for Chritmas, so for the past couple of days we've been basically just watching Doctor Who. For me, this is the first time. I'm in love. David Tennant must be one of the most attractive men in this planet (and any other planet as well)! Big Grin

woah! I haven't seen that one. I saw one girl who ate cigarette ashes and, i think, pottery. I couldn't believe it-it's like this other woman who ate rocks.. Rocks!!!

But i can't really talk, i guess, because when i was a kid i ate pennies and also tissue paper. The difference is, i stopped by the time i was 5 lol But i feel for these people. Especially the ones who are facing personal tragedies. Frowner

There was one woman who got a charity named after her! She ate household cleaner (it looked like Comet or something, but they withheld the brand Roll Eyes ). Her teeth were literally falling out. She needed over $19,000 of dental work, but the dentist did all the work for free because the addict promised never to eat the stuff again. She didn't eat it, and now there's a charity that does free dental work for underprivileged children and abused women who can't afford it Smiler I teared up a little on that one!

quote:
Originally posted by rainna:

My sister is a huge Doctor Who fan and she got some seasons on DVD for Chritmas, so for the past couple of days we've been basically just watching Doctor Who. For me, this is the first time. I'm in love. David Tennant must be one of the most attractive men in this planet (and any other planet as well)! Big Grin

(I'm a little late on this one, but still, lol)

Isn't Doctor Who the greatest? What do you think of Matt Smith (if you've gotten that far)?

Be like the water, people. and himynameism: eeeewww.. I was very curious so I watched some videos.. Bad idea. Super yuck.

What the hell happened to TV? Razzer

RJLupin2: It's never too late for Doctor Who! Big Grin

Yeah, I love that show! I've watched a few episodes with Matt Smith. I think I like him!

David Tennant was so cool and expressive but Matt smith will grow on me, that's for sure. Wink

haha! sorry, kaoir! The show is both addictive and disgusting lol!

Today i found an episode about a guy who was addicted to eating glass and bullets! What's more, he was from Ohio -.- Not a good look for us.. Most of us are fine people here, I promise! Lol (except the racists/kkk members.. But that's a discussion for another board Razzer)

^^ I stopped watching "My strange addiction" because I'm not able to watch it without crying. I know that I'm too emotionnal but I can't stand with people's suffering. Frowner

Currently, I'm watching Pokémon on my computer. Roll Eyes

I know.. I'm 21 years old.. but guys, Pokémon! Woohoo!