fidelity377

What are you watching right now?

Looks pretty old and has Regina singing Love Affair and another song with Renate Hug dancing.

I don't know if the video has been mentioned on here already, but Reginapolis posted this on Tumblr Smiler

I'm watching the new series of I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here on UK TV. If you don't know it, it's a series where 'celebrity' has beens try to survive in the Australian jungle, and face trials like eating bugs or getting into a box full of snakes.

Anyway, I know there are a lot of Doctor Who fans on here. I've been watching since the 4th doctor so I was happy to hear the 6th doctor - Colin Baker, was going to be on the show. But I barely recognised him - see for yourself!

46495_441098122620682_2132976469_n.jpg

I just recently binge-watched Battlestar Galactica. I'm usually a bit skittish around Sci-fi (just a little, owing to some associations with an ex :wacko: ), but I read a really interesting book called "The Revolution was Televised" about the renaissance of tv in the 2000s, and it was listed amongst other great shows (Lost, The Sopranos, Buffy, Breaking Bad) so I decided to watch it. "Portlandia" perfectly captured my experience watching the show: this . I also have started to say Frak instead of the real-world alternative, if that says anything... :blink: